This is my Quarantine Daily Life
If you are not used to working in "Smart Working" this could be a little bit strange, these steps could help you to be always productive and positive.
(Personally Tested Everyday, nothing changes for me)
1) Wake up at 7:00 a.m.
2) Have a good breakfast
3) Take off your pyjamas: dress like you're about to leave home to go to work
4) Put a live radio: the internet is full of beautiful live radio, you can start searching also on you tube
5) Mid-morning: Eat a fruit
6) Running Session: 5K or 10K
7) Around noon: Light lunch
8) Long coffee at the pc table: in the early afternoon stimulates creativity
9) Eat a fruit around 4 p.m.
10) Pc Tea: a tea cup at the pc table between 5pm and 6pm
11) Light dinner, and, why not...a beer!
12) Read, read, read